Thursday, May 16, 2013

Eevee at 12 weeks

I can't believe it's already been 4 weeks since we brought her home.

Demo is her current idol.  He plays with her the most, and she hangs on his every move.  

Her ears keep going up and up and up.  I wonder if she's going to be prick eared, which would be fitting with how much she looks up to Demo.  But, I like her tipped ears and I've considered gluing them down to keep the tipped look.

She's getting faster too, although she tires quickly.

This week she started showing herding behaviors this week too, stalking Demo as she chased him outside.

I had been having major problems getting her potty trained, as she would pee in her crate every single night.  I spent a lot of time trying to rule out behavioral aspects cutting down on her crate space, etc, but nothing worked. While in start contrast she was totally getting potty training in regards to pooping and even rang the bell to go out this week. At her vet appointment this Monday we brought in a urine sample and discovered she has a UTI.  She in on antibiotics and today she finally woke me up to go pee and did not mess in her crate over night.

She is learning to spin, bow, and put her back feet in a box.

I love her more and more every day.








No comments:

Post a Comment